- The facing direction of the player is always North.
Head and body
- The center of the project is below the player head.
- The size of the head is 8x8x8
- The size of the body is 8x12x4
- The head and the body is centered on the X and Z axis
Leg and arm of Steve
- The center of the project is right above the arm/leg
- The arm/leg is centered on the X and Z axis
Arm of Alex
- The center of the project is right above the arm
- The arm is centered on the X and Z axis
You can use the layer effect to filter cubes for specific player models
You can duplicate/mirror your model when it is attached to an arm or a leg.
Enable the checkbox "Duplicate" to use this feature.
You can also choose between two types of mirroring: "Mirror" or "Rotate".
The "mirror" type will mirror the entire model on one axis.
The "rotate" type will rotate the model by 180 degrees to the other arm/leg.
The main arm/leg is always left. The duplicated one is on the right.
The front side of the left arm/leg is on the back side of the right arm/leg if you use the "rotate" type.